This page sets out the terms and conditions for:
Bondi Glass Replacement Pty Ltd
ABN: 81 665 984 225
Mailing Address: 130 Campbell Parade Bondi NSW 2026
These terms and conditions are the only terms and conditions on which Bondi Glass Replacement has agreed to supply goods and/or services to the Customer and no modification or variation of them shall be binding upon Bondi Glass Replacement unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Bondi Glass Replacement.
The customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
– That they will pay for the goods and/or services provided by Bondi Glass Replacement in accordance with the terms agreed.
– That they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations which relate to their use of the goods and/or services provided by Bondi Glass Replacement.
– That they will notify Bondi Glass Replacement of any defect in the goods or services within 30 days of receipt.
– That Bondi Glass Replacement will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by their negligence or use of the goods and/or services supplied.
– That Bondi Glass Replacement may terminate this agreement at its discretion without notice to the Customer in the event that any terms of this agreement are not respected.
Bondi Glass Replacement reserves the right to amend or change any quoted price without prior notification if an on-site inspection reveals that additional work is required.
Price Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated. The customer is responsible for any additional activities or materials required after this date.
A deposit of 25% is required before commencement of any works. The remaining balance will be due upon completion of works or delivery of goods.
The customer is responsible for providing safe and adequate access to the property for Bondi Glass Replacement personnel to carry out any installations.
Any variations from the original quote must be agreed in writing prior to commencement of works or delivery of goods. Any additional costs incurred as a result of such variation will be payable by the customer upon completion of works or delivery of goods.
In the event that a booking or order is cancelled less than 48 hours before work is due to commence, Bondi Glass Replacement reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equal to 15% or the price of materiel already ordered for the job, whichever is greater.
Bondi Glass Replacement sources quality products (glass, doors and windows) from Australian suppliers that meet Australian Standards AS2208 & AS1288.
All our products come with a manufacturers warranty, subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Additionally, we provide a lifetime warranty on workmanship. This excludes any damage caused by mishandling, misuse or adverse weather conditions.
If you have a claim of any kind, you must contact us as soon as you become aware of it , in writing, within 30 days of the problem arising. We may require photographic evidence and documentation before we can proceed with any claim or repairs.
The warranty does not cover defective parts or installation methods that were requested by you or a third party.
Due to potential supplier changes and availability, we may not always be able to precisely match the patterns or colors of existing glass. If a different glass type is needed, a slight frame adjustment may be necessary for proper fit.